This Sydney wheelchair accessible tour highlights the wet and wild side of Sydney – harbour crossing , secret beaches and amazing wildlife. And you don’t need to get wet !
In just one day you will experience Sydney harbour, surf beaches and native Australian animals.
- Wheelchair accessible ferry ride across Sydney harbour
- The picturesque harbour and beach village of Manly
- A protected marine reserve
- Australian native animals and birds who have the best view in Sydney
- Awesome Sydney views from their home
- Your day begins with a local wheelchair accessible ferry ride across the harbour to famous Manly beach. * Option of road transfer available
- You then make your way through a charming and level pedestrian access to Manly beach. You are sure to be tempted to dip your toe- wheelchair users welcome.
- *Option of beach access with special beach wheelchair (must be prebooked)
- Did you know that Manly beach is so-called because of the physique of the indigenous males of the Gamaragal people as observed by Governor Phillip in the 18th century ?)
- Following a level pathway around the point you come to picturesque Shelley beach , a protected marine reserve.
- After a light luncheon you are then transported by wheelchair accessible mini bus to another part of the harbour.
- Here you can view the Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge from a fresh and different angle.
- Meet with Australian native animals and birds at a former private zoo. Koalas, lizards, sea life and plenty of birdlife are readily accessible. Level pathways abound in this magnificent harbourside sanctuary.
- Return by mini bus to your accommodation or preferred cbd location.
- All travel , entry fees, lunch included
Have a question or special request ? Contact us and we will respond as quickly as possible.
Approx duration: 8 hour
Click here to ensure you have the best time possible
This experience goes well with…
A perfect balance to the watery elements of this Sydney experience -is the stunning nature to be found on the Blue Mountains Accessible tour
Australia In Style is committed to support inclusive tourism. We constantly research and develop new accessible experiences.
You can read more on our blog
If you would like to receive our regular updates on inclusive experiences in Sydney, you can subscribe here .
More information on resources for wheelchair travellers can be found here
Remember, if you have a question or special request Contact us and we will respond as quickly as possible.