Local Stories, Sights and Lifestyle -all wheelchair accessible !
On our Blue Mountains wheelchair tour , you discover unique Australian nature and wildlife. The tour is created especially for people who are wheelchair users, or have mobility disability so you can immerse yourself in the natural beauty of the Blue Mountains. Your experienced guide shares the best of this UNESCO World Heritage- listed region on this private full day tour on the outskirts of Sydney.
A perfect tour for people who love nature and prefer minimal walking or are wheelchair users. The tour is private and exclusive to you so you travel in safety and at your own pace.
- Spectacular Valley views
- Wildlife Park – up close and personal with Australian Native Animals- koalas, kangaroos, goannas- even a Quokka!
- Echo Point – the famous Three Sisters rock formation
- Lunch at an historic pub or local club
- Discover picturesque mountain villages
- Blaxland Heritage Walk – wheelchair accessible ( optional)
- Cable Car over the Jamieson Valley ( optional extra)
Click on image below to view 90 second snapshot of the Blue Mountains experience
What’s Included in the Blue Mountains wheelchair accessible tour:
- All travel at your own pace
- Ideal for those with limited mobility. Free folding wheelchair on hand
- Travel is by wheelchair accessible airconditioned vehicle with driver guide.
- The wheelchair user accesses the vehicle by rear electronic hoist and is seated at the same level as all passengers.
- Excellent viewing from wheelchair
- Explore Wildlife Park and meet the unique animals of Australia – you may even get to hug a koala if you wish or a Quokka ! ( extra)
- Pass through the town visited by Charles Darwin on his visit to Australia in 1836.
- Learn stories of the amazing rock formations- the most famous being The Three Sisters
- Explore the newly redeveloped cultural centre and shops at Echo Point
- Savour lunch at an historic pub or a local club in a picturesque village – lunch included
- Entry fee to Wildlife park included
- Health and Safety policies in place as per industry standards
- Travel the cliff top along Blaxland Heritage Walk – level and suitable for wheelchairs ( free, optional and subject to availability)
- Experience the vast plateaus and take a cable cable over the valley ( optional and on client account)
- Note: Optional activities & Choice of lunch – on client account.
- Do you have a question ? Responses to frequently asked questions can be found on our FAQ page. Do you have a special request ? Contact us and we will respond as quickly as possible.
Click here to ensure you have the best time possible
This experience goes well with….
A perfect balance to the mountain experience is the stunning beaches and coastline views to be found on the Best Sydney Tour.
You can view a video of sights and sounds as seen by our guests in Sydney and surrounds.
Do you have a question ? Responses to frequently asked questions can be found on our FAQ page
Do you have a special request ? Contact us and we will respond as quickly as possible.
Australia In Style is committed to support inclusive tourism. We constantly research and develop new accessible experiences.
You can read more on our blog
If you would like to receive our regular updates on inclusive experiences in Sydney, you can subscribe here .
More information on resources for wheelchair travellers can be found here
Remember, if you have a question or a special request ?Contact us and we will respond as quickly as possible.