Discover unique Australian nature and wildlife close to Sydney. Immerse yourself in the natural beauty of the Blue Mountains on a private wheelchair accessible full day tour from Sydney. Your experienced guide shares the best of this UNESCO World Heritage- listed region.
A perfect tour for people who love nature and prefer minimal walking or are wheelchair users. The tour is private and exclusive to you so you can travel at your own pace.
- Spectacular Valley views
- Echo Point – the famous Three Sisters rock formation
- Blaxland Heritage Walk – wheelchair accessible ( optional)
- Cable Car over the Jamieson Valley ( optional)
- Lunch at a scenic mountain top or in a picturesque village
- Visit to a local bakery ( optional)
- Wildlife Park – up close and personal with Australian Native Animals- koalas, kangaroos, goannas
- Travel is by wheelchair accessible airconditioned and comfortable vehicle with driver guide.
- The wheelchair user accesses the vehicle by rear electronic hoist and is seated at the same level as all passengers.
- Excellent viewing from wheelchair
- Explore Wildlife Park and meet the unique animals of Australia – you may even get to hug a koala if you wish
- Pass through the town visited by Charles Darwin on his visit to Australia in 1836.
- Learn stories of the amazing rock formations- the most famous being The Three Sisters
- Savour lunch at a scenic mountain top cafe or in a picturesque village known for its arty shops ( lunch on client account)
- Travel the cliff top along Blaxland Heritage Walk – level and suitable for wheelchairs ( free and optional)
- Entry fee to Wildlife park included
- Experience the vast plateaus and take a cable cable over the valley ( on client account)
- A treat awaits at the local bakery ( on client account)
- Note: Optional activities can be prebooked – on client account. Choice of lunch – on client account.
Click here to ensure you have the best time possible
This experience goes well with….
A perfect balance to the mountain experience is the stunning beaches and coastline views to be found on the Best Sydney Tour
Australia In Style is committed to support inclusive tourism. We constantly research and develop new accessible experiences.
You can read more on our blog
If you would like to receive our regular updates on inclusive experiences in Sydney, you can subscribe here .
More information on resources for wheelchair travellers can be found here