Local Stories, Sights and Lifestyle -all wheelchair accessible !
Discover unique Australian nature and wildlife close to Sydney. Immerse yourself in the natural beauty of the Blue Mountains on a private full day tour from Sydney for people who prefer minimal walking or are wheelchair users. Your experienced guide shares the best of this UNESCO World Heritage- listed region.
A perfect tour for people who love nature and prefer minimal walking or are wheelchair users. The tour is private and exclusive to you so you travel in safety and at your own pace.
SPECIAL OFFER! DISCOUNTED RATE FOR OUR NSW AND INTERSTATE VISITORS ON ALL BOOKINGS MADE DEC 2020 – MAR 2021 FOR SERVICES TO 31.12.21.
- Spectacular Valley views
- Echo Point – the famous Three Sisters rock formation
- Blaxland Heritage Walk – wheelchair accessible ( optional)
- Cable Car over the Jamieson Valley ( optional)
- Lunch at a scenic mountain top or in a picturesque village
- Visit to a local bakery ( optional)
- Wildlife Park – up close and personal with Australian Native Animals- koalas, kangaroos, goannas
Click on image below to view 90 second snapshot of the Blue Mountains experience
- All travel at your own pace
- Free folding wheelchair on hand so you can enjoy the tour
- Travel is by wheelchair accessible airconditioned and comfortable vehicle with driver guide.
- The wheelchair user accesses the vehicle by rear electronic hoist and is seated at the same level as all passengers.
- Excellent viewing from wheelchair
- Explore Wildlife Park and meet the unique animals of Australia – you may even get to hug a koala if you wish
- Pass through the town visited by Charles Darwin on his visit to Australia in 1836.
- Learn stories of the amazing rock formations- the most famous being The Three Sisters
- Explore the newly redeveloped cultural centre and shops at Echo Point
- Savour lunch at a scenic mountain top cafe or in a picturesque village known for its arty shops ( lunch on client account)
- Entry fee to Wildlife park included
- Health and Safety policies in place as per industry standards
- Travel the cliff top along Blaxland Heritage Walk – level and suitable for wheelchairs ( free and optional)
- Experience the vast plateaus and take a cable cable over the valley ( on client account)
- A treat awaits at the local bakery ( optional)
- Note: Optional activities & Choice of lunch – on client account.
- Do you have a question ? Responses to frequently asked questions can be found on our FAQ page. Do you have a special request ? Contact us and we will respond as quickly as possible.
Click here to ensure you have the best time possible
This experience goes well with….
A perfect balance to the mountain experience is the stunning beaches and coastline views to be found on the Best Sydney Tour.
You can view a video of sights and sounds as seen by our guests in Sydney and surrounds.
Do you have a question ? Responses to frequently asked questions can be found on our FAQ page
Do you have a special request ? Contact us and we will respond as quickly as possible.
Australia In Style is committed to support inclusive tourism. We constantly research and develop new accessible experiences.
You can read more on our blog
If you would like to receive our regular updates on inclusive experiences in Sydney, you can subscribe here .
More information on resources for wheelchair travellers can be found here
Remember, if you have a question or a special request ?Contact us and we will respond as quickly as possible.