There are many layers to the stories of Sydney. On this wheelchair accessible full day tour around Sydney’s harbour you will uncover a few – hear stories of early indigenous life, experience an inside tour of the renowned Sydney Opera House, visit Bondi Beach and have a peak into the lifestyle of Sydneysiders today.
- Learn more about the lifestyle of the traditional owners of the land with an aboriginal guide in the heart of the city.
- Discover the unique origins of the colony of Sydney.
- Experience an inside tour of the renowned Sydney Opera House
- Explore the foreshores of Sydney harbour and hear stories stories of the rich and famous.
- The harbour clifftops reveal their secrets as you pause at a picturesque fishing village
- Visit famous Bondi Beach
- See how local Sydneysiders live
- Wheelchair accessible vehicle with driver guide
- Explore the early days of the colony as you travel through the Rocks-learn why Observatory Hill and Mrs Macquaries Chair are so-called
- Small group indigenous heritage tour of the Botanical Gardens with an aboriginal guide. (1000-1130) Discover the culture and lifestyle of the traditional custodians of the land and taste some bush tucker.
- Excellent Garden shop with many beautiful gifts and items using Australian products and ingredients
- Wheelchair accessible tour of the Sydney Opera House. ( 1200-1300)
- Lunch in the Opera House precinct * included
- Skirt the Harbour foreshore , past the homes of the rich and famous in Darling Point and Double Bay
- Enjoy the spectacular city skyline from a picturesque historic fishing village.
- Travel the coastal cliff tops to see why Bondi beach is world famous
- Return via historic Paddington back to your hotel
Approx 8 hours
Click here to ensure you have the best time possible
This experience goes well with….
A perfect balance to the city experience -is the stunning nature to be found on the Blue Mountains Accessible tour
Australia In Style is committed to support inclusive tourism. We constantly research and develop new accessible experiences.
You can read more on our blog
If you would like to receive our regular updates on inclusive experiences in Sydney, you can subscribe here .
More information on resources for wheelchair travellers can be found here