This Sydney wheelchair tour encapsulates Sydney’s early history around its magnificent Harbour. You will also experience stories of today including a tour of the Sydney Opera House.
Your tour starts in the historic Rocks precinct and then winds around the harbour to famous Bondi Beach.
Learn the stories behind Observatory Hill and why there is a place called Mrs Macquarie’s Chair.
A highlight is an aboriginal Heritage Tour in Royal Botanical Gardens ( 1000-1130). Here you learn about the diverse history and culture of the Aboriginal people of the Sydney region with an Aboriginal guide in the heart of the city. Uncover the Royal Botanic Garden‘s rich Aboriginal heritage by exploring plant uses, culture, artefacts and tasting some bush foods. *subject to availability
Return to city for wheelchair accessible tour of Sydney Opera House ( 1200-1300 ) –*subject to availability
Lunch is at one of the many restaurants in the precinct of the Sydney Opera House.
After lunch, continue along the Sydney harbour foreshores tour through Darling Point & Double Bay – Sydney’s most prestigious suburbs.
A stop at picturesque Watsons Bay village is a must. The travel along the coastal clifftops to famous Bondi Beach, before returning to your hotel.
A day offering variety from the harbour to the cliffs and beaches with the Sydney Opera House included !
Duration of this all day tour s approximately 8 hours.
- Wheelchair accessible vehicle with driver guide
- Private tour of the Botanical Gardens with your own aboriginal guide and discover the culture and lifestyle of the traditional custodians of the land.
- Entry fee to wheelchair accessible tour of the Sydney Opera House.
- Lunch in the Opera House precinct
- Skirt the Harbour foreshore , past the homes of the rich and famous and enjoy the spectacular city skyline from a picturesque historic fishing village.
- Then it’s time to see why Bondi beach is world famous
- Return via historic Paddington back to your hotel
- Approximately 8 hour tour
- Remember – the tour is private and exclusive to you – travel at your own pace
This sightseeing experience has been especially created to provide you with a rich memory of accessible Sydney harbour and history.
All inclusive price includes transport, entry fees to aboriginal heritage tour, Sydney Opera House tour and lunch. Carer is free. Simply enter number of people into drop down menu for rate.
For more than 4 people contact us for a quote to suit your requirements.
Area for wheelchair is 32 inches ( 82 cm )wide x 54 inches ( 137 cms) – 65 inches ( 165 cms) long. Wheelchair hoist capacity is 363 kgs
We love to customise and tailor make a tour just for you. Should you have special interests, let us know. Delighted to create a half day or full day tour just for you.
And there’s more wheelchair accessible tours of Sydney to be found here