Enjoy Sydney sightseeing as you travel by wheelchair accessible mini bus on your private and exclusive half day tour.
Your Sydney tour shows you the most iconic and popular sights.-Sydney Opera House, Bondi Beach and local stories and lifestyle.
- Iconic Sydney:
- Sydney Opera House
- Travel the harbour foreshore
- ‘ The Gap ‘ and Bondi Beach.
- Local lifestyle:
- Harry’s Café de Wheels
- Harbourside prestige real estate
- Check out exclusive Double Bay, the Queen St cafe set and historic Paddington iron lace terraces.Also see where locals live and play
- Private and exclusive Sydney sightseeing with driver commentary
- Travel by airconditioned wheelchair accessible coach- accommodates from 5- 14 passengers + wheelchair
- Tour the historic Sydney Rocks precinct set next to state-of-the-art Sydney city developments.
- See the world famous Sydney Opera House and the story behind Mrs Macquarie’s ‘Chair’
- The beauty of the Sydney harbour foreshores contrast with upmarket harbour-side residential development.
- Exclusive Double Bay with the best coffee in Sydney -3rd generation operating from ‘a hole in the wall’
- The craggy cliffs where the harbour meets the ocean hide many a story about the locals
- Famous Bondi Beach – its lifeguards renowned for the TV show -‘ Bondi Rescue’. Maybe photo opportunity with lifeguard?
- Travel through historic Paddington with streets lined with cafes, fashion and antique shops and iron lace terraces
- Your driver guide will adapt the tour to suit your interests and personal pace.
- Stop, pause and leave when it suits YOU as you travel in the comfort in your own private and exclusive wheelchair accessible vehicle and enjoy a tour designed as YOU wish.
Have a question or a special request ? Contact us and we will respond as quickly as possible.
Click here to ensure you have the best time possible
This goes well with….
Why not combine this tour with your airport pickup ? Great way to familiarise yourself with Sydney on the way to your hotel.
Australia In Style is committed to support inclusive tourism. We constantly research and develop new accessible experiences.
You can read more on our blog
If you would like to receive our regular updates on inclusive experiences in Sydney, you can subscribe here .
More information on resources for wheelchair travellers can be found here
Remember, if you have a question or special request ?Contact us and we will respond as quickly as possible.