Nestled between the mountains and the beaches, Sydney offers a variety of experiences . We have created inclusive experiences to ensure everyone can enjoy them , regardless of their mobility levels.
Whether a couple , family or leisure group you are welcome to customise services to suit.
For a group of 13 travellers, including one in a wheelchair, here is a sample of what they can all enjoy:
- 3 days of Sydneys sightseeing
- Blue Mountains Day tour
- Hunter Valley Day tour
Blue Mountains Day Tour
- Echo Point – the famous Three Sisters rock formation
- Wildlife Park – up close and personal with Australian Native Animals ( optional)
- Spectacular Valley vistas
- Heritage Walk – wheelchair accessible ( optional)
Cable Car over the Jamieson Valley ( optional)
Sydney Sightseeing- recommended
- Iconic Sydney:
- Sydney Opera House
- Travel the harbour foreshore
- ‘ The Gap ‘ and Bondi Beach.
- Local lifestyle:
- Harry’s Café de Wheels
- Harbourside prestige real estate
- Check out exclusive Double Bay, the Queen St cafe set and historic Paddington iron lace terraces.Also see where locals live and play
Why not explore areas around Sydney such as Southern Highlands, Canberra ? Add your own !
Have a question or a special request ? Contact us and we will respond as quickly as possible.
Choose your own experiences!
Blue Mountains Day Tour – 8-9 hours
Sydney Sightseeing Tour – 3 hours
Click here to ensure you have the best time possible
This experience goes well with ….
You can also hire an accessible vehicle and driver and go wherever the wind takes you?
You can hire by the hour.
Australia In Style is committed to support inclusive tourism. We constantly research and develop new accessible experiences.
You can read more on our blog
If you would like to receive our regular updates on inclusive experiences in Sydney, you can subscribe here .
More information on resources for wheelchair travellers can be found here
Remember, if you have a question or special request Contact us and we will respond as quickly as possible.