Nestled between the mountains and the beaches, Sydney offers a variety of experiences – all selected for people who prefer minimal walking , and all are wheelchair accessible.
With our Accessible Sydney Beaches & Mountains tour package you get Great Value ! See the best parts of Sydney in 1 and a half days !
With this package you will enjoy our personalised, full day Blue Mountains accessible day tour (valued $1495) PLUS half day Sydney Sightseeing tour (valued $660). A saving of over $100 !
Blue Mountains Day Tour
- Echo Point – the famous Three Sisters rock formation
- Wildlife Park – up close and personal with Australian Native Animals
- Spectacular Valley vistas
- Heritage Walk – wheelchair accessible ( optional)
Cable Car over the Jamieson Valley ( optional)
- Iconic Sydney:
- Sydney Opera House
- Travel the harbour foreshore
- ‘ The Gap ‘ and Bondi Beach.
- Local lifestyle:
- Harry’s Café de Wheels
- Harbourside prestige real estate
- Check out exclusive Double Bay, the Queen St cafe set and historic Paddington iron lace terraces.Also see where locals live and play
Have a question or a special request ? Contact us and we will respond as quickly as possible.
You choose which experience you would like day and day 2
Blue Mountains Day Tour – 8-9 hours
Sydney Sightseeing Tour – 3 hours
Click here to ensure you have the best time possible
This experience goes well with ….
Whilst the Beaches’n Mountains Tour offers a balanced Sydney experience, why not hire an accessible vehicle and driver and go wherever the wind takes you?
You can hire by the hour.
Australia In Style is committed to support inclusive tourism. We constantly research and develop new accessible experiences.
You can read more on our blog
If you would like to receive our regular updates on inclusive experiences in Sydney, you can subscribe here .
More information on resources for wheelchair travellers can be found here
Remember, if you have a question or special request Contact us and we will respond as quickly as possible.