Local Stories, Sights and Lifestyle -all wheelchair accessible !
This accessible nature hike Sydney is a totally unique experience.
No hiking experience necessary !
1. You immerse yourself in the Australian wilderness -no mosquitos , no hiking experience required.
2. With your own guide you enter spectacular scenery and ask questions of the flora and fauna that you pass along the way.
3. AND you enjoy the hike from anywhere in the world !!?
Your guided hike is online, interactive and in real time. As your guide leads you to explore cliffs and caves and discover unusual plants ancient carvings you can ask questions – all from the comfort of your home or favourite place.
SPECIAL OFFER! DISCOUNTED RATE FOR OUR NSW AND INTERSTATE VISITORS ON ALL BOOKINGS MADE DEC 2020 – MAR 2021 FOR SERVICES TO 31.12.21.
The experience is 100% online. You are connected via a link that is provided to you. Your guide is out in Nature showing you live scenes through his camera. All you have to do is get your computer ready , have a good internet connection, and enjoy your tour in a comfy place.
Perfect for a group of friends, schools, community groups. The experience is private and exclusive to you. You manage your own health and safety.
Mobility challenges are unique to the individual. Perhaps you use a walking frame, and can manage a few steps, or you require a carer to assist in movements or a hoist is a ‘must have’. This tour is suitable for every one.
Your guide is passionate about Australian native flora and fauna. He loves to share stories of indigenous Australians , their culture, carvings and the uses of native plants. You are sure to find this a memorable experience -all in your own comfort zone and sharing with friends.
Here is a taste of the accessible nature hike sydney ! No insect repellent needed ! Click on image below for a 90 second snapshot
- A guided nature hike on the outskirts of Sydney
- Spectacular Valley views
- Discover unusual native plants and the role of bushfires to their survival
- Explore stunning sandstone caves – many inaccessible by track
- See rare aboriginal rock carvings
- Learn how indigenous Australians utilise plants for cooking
- Ask questions of your guide – in real time as you pass along the track
- Experience in your own comfort zone
- 100% online, interactive and in real time – no mosquitos , no sunscreen required
- Explore Australian Nature at your own pace
- Your own private guide, passionate about the Australian bush
- Learn stories of amazing rock formations and native fauna and flora
- Health and Safety policies in place as per world industry standard
- Do you have a question ? Responses to frequently asked questions can be found on our FAQ page.
- Do you have a special request ? Contact us and we will respond as quickly as possible.
Your guide is out in Nature showing you live scenes through his camera. All you have to do is get your computer ready , have a good internet connection. You will be provided with a link. You can then enjoy your accessible nature hike Sydney in a comfy place and in comfortable attire.
This experience goes well with….
A perfect compliment to the accessible nature hike sydney is the stunning Blue Mountains experience to be found on the accessible Blue Mountains tour
You can view a video of sights and sounds as seen by our guests in Sydney and surrounds.
Do you have a question ? Responses to frequently asked questions can be found on our FAQ page
Do you have a special request ? Contact us and we will respond as quickly as possible.
Australia In Style is committed to support inclusive tourism. We constantly research and develop new accessible experiences.
You can read more on our blog
If you would like to receive our regular updates on inclusive experiences in Sydney, you can subscribe here .
More information on resources for wheelchair travellers can be found here
Remember, if you have a question or a special request ?Contact us and we will respond as quickly as possible.