It’s been a wild ride in recent times in the wedding industry.
However, at its core the industry is based on joy and hope – and it is bouncing back with flair and style.
As many couples are reviewing their 2021 wedding plans, we are seeing an increased interest in special touches to make their celebration memorable. It highlights the importance that many still place on celebrating life’s milestones.
As people reconnect with their celebrations we are finding two wedding trends are in high demand in 2021 for Australia In Style.
The classic cars from a bygone era are increasingly popular
Our horse and carriage is currently a must have’ both for the arrival and in photos.
Romance and nostalgia are alive and well !
After supporting event organisors and brides and grooms for many years we constantly seek input from our clients. This helps us understand the changing trends and wishes of the people we serve.
Based on client feedback in recent times, you will now find that the range of transport services available to you is expanded.
Now those ‘difficult to find’ specialised transport needs can be easily arranged for you with Australia In Style.
For example, recently we provided the following for clients:
- a golf cart for grandparents to arrive at a garden wedding
- a beautiful white horse for a bride’s dream wedding photo
- a wheelchair accessible vehicle for aunty to attend the wedding
- The choice of ceremony location was a beautiful natural setting. Unfortunately it meant guests had to walk down an uneven path. The proud grandparents wanted to arrive in comfort and style. The ever creative event organisor ( Philip Carr) contacted us to not only provide the classic Rolls-Royce for the bride but also a small golf cart to navigate the path to the ceremony. A beautiful day was had by all !
- A bride had seen a magazine image of a bride in a full white gown standing serenely next to a white horse. Even though she was not particularly a lover of horses, she loved the image. But where to find a horse that would be calm enough to stand for some time whilst the photographer set up the desired image? Step in Australia In Style.
- With weddings very much a family affair, it is often an issue when an important family member is unable to attend. When the issue is mobility , this can easily be resolved. A white van fitted with a wheelchair hoist is perfect. The wheelchair user sits at the same height as other passengers ( not like in a taxi when the user sits in the back of the vehicle below the window line) .
These latest wedding trends 2021 show the dynamic nature of celebrations.
It always gives us great joy to be able to support our clients and be part of treasured memories.
Wishing you many happy celebrations in 2021.
Contact us for all your transport needs – we will always go the extra mile to find just what you are looking for.